For over 40 years Teacher Created Materials has published innovative, imaginative, and award-winning resources for teachers and students in all subjects for Grades K-12. Explore Resources >>
Celebrate spring with a shopping spree to refresh your teaching resources! Four lucky winners will each win a $250 gift card to buy books, workbooks, activities, lesson plans, and so much more at the Teacher Created Materials online store.
Need shopping inspiration?
Here are the top-selling teacher favorites from Teacher Created Materials:
180 Days of Practice
180 Days of Practice provides daily activities that engage students in learning language, reading, writing, spelling, science, social studies, and mathematics. Available for grades K-6.
This comprehensive series is designed for low-level and English language learners while providing texts that engage on- and above-level students. It allows teachers to assign texts without having to modify materials for struggling readers.
These resources incorporate strategies for effective literacy instruction that work together to rigorously guide students through their study of literature.
Enter to Win a Teacher Created Materials Gift Card Worth $250
Just click the button below to enter your email address for a chance to win.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on March 31, 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by April 6, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Four (4) winners will each win a Teacher Created Materials gift card worth $250 for use in the Teacher Created Materials online store.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.