We believe in reading as a gateway to knowledge! Now, more than ever, you’re building new skills for reaching your students remotely. And Stenhouse Publishers wants to give you access to amazing professional development books by some of the best teacher-authors out there.
Fifty (50) lucky teachers will get a $50 credit to buy some coveted professional development books, like:
Start with Joy by Katie Egan Cunningham
Start with Joy promotes the radical idea that children deserve more than just an education—they deserve to be happy! Inside, you’ll find step-by-step instructions on how to combine the science of happiness with effective literacy instruction.
Engaging Literate Minds by Peter Johnston, et al.
Engaging Literate Minds encourages readers to think about their students holistically. Learn how to create a classroom that grows positive relationships, emotional self-regulation, and a sense of well-being.
Becoming the Math Teacher You Wish You’d Had by Tracy Johnston Zager
Becoming the Math Teacher You Wish You’d Had closes the gap between “math class” and real mathematics. Many students find math to be difficult or frustrating, but that doesn’t have to be the case!
Practicing Presence by Lisa J. Lucas
When teachers care for themselves deeply and deliberately, they are better able to care for the people that matter most in their lives—their students, friends, and families. Practicing Presence focuses not on doing, but rather on being present in the life of the classroom.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 31, 2020
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by June 5, 2020.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Fifty (50) winners will each receive a $50 gift card redeemable on Stenhouse Publishers website.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.