Brought to you by National Institute for STEM Education
NISE Micro Certificates and 3-hour online courses are a new type of professional development opportunity at just three-hours long and $39 per course. Take two courses to earn verified micro certificates while also growing as a STEM leader. These will also count toward earning the National Certificate for STEM Teaching.
Bring STEM into your daily instruction, regardless of content area or grade level, when you win FREE professional development from this well-respected program.
Three grand prize winners will each receive two free online courses with the potential to earn a STEM Micro Certificate. Each winner will also receive a $100 Amazon gift card.
We will also have 47 runners-up winners! They will each receive free enrollment into a 3-hour online STEM course of their choice.
These courses are a great way for current educators to better prepare students for post-secondary STEM careers and to establish a speciality in STEM. Micro Certificates include:
- Scientific Argumentation
- Scientific Collaboration
- Scientific Innovation
- Scientific Inquiry
- Scientific Literacy
- Scientific Thinking
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 31, 2019.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by June 10, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Three (3) winners will each receive a prize package that includes two Micro Credential online courses (value $78) and a $100 Amazon eGift Card. Forty-Seven (47) winners will each receive a prize package that includes one Micro Credential online course (value $39).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.