Imagine teaching your students how to code a robot to draw and write their designs and words. You can do just that with this awesome giveaway!
WeAreTeachers and Wonder Workshop are giving away Sketch Packs to three lucky teachers! In addition to the Sketch Pack, winners will also get a Dash Robot.
The Wonder Workshop Sketch Pack is a new accessory for the Dash and Cue robots that lets kids visualize the results from their code on a large-scale, dry-erase surface. Sketch Pack with Dash allows the robot to create drawings with precision, write words with dexterity, and draw geometric shapes with accuracy. Dash can lift and place the marker down while moving, allowing kids to transform their robot’s path into a dry-erase picture.
Students will be thrilled and engaged as they get a chance to express their creativity and think critically—huge classroom wins!
From code to canvas … unlock your students’ creativity. Explore the fun and imaginative possibilities!
Three (3) lucky educators
will each win a Dash Robot and a Sketch Pack. (Prize valued at $280 each.) Each winner will receive:
- 1 Dash robot
- A Sketch Pack that includes: 1 attachment caddy that secures a dry-erase marker to the robot with a pulley system that allows the robot to lift and place the marker down to draw while moving; 6 dry-erase markers and dry-erase refill packs; 10 drawing challenges plus a design-your-own card in the box; free cross-curricular lessons in math and art for elementary and middle school teachers; integration with 4 free downloadable mobile apps for Wonder Workshop’s robots, Dash and Cue; 1 rollable whiteboard magnetic mat with 100cm x 200cm of canvas space and an eraser
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Wonder Workshop is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 26, 2018.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by May 29, 2018.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received. Prizing: 1 Dash robot; 1 attachment caddy that secures a dry-erase marker to the robot with a pulley system that allows the robot to lift and place the marker down to draw while moving; 6 dry-erase markers and dry-erase refill packs; 10 drawing challenges plus a design-your-own card in the box; free cross-curricular lessons in math and art for elementary and middle school teachers; integration with 4 free downloadable mobile apps for Wonder Workshop’s robots, Dash and Cue; 1 rollable whiteboard magnetic mat with 100cm x 200cm of canvas space and an eraser. (Prize valued at $280 each.)
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.