Brought to you by Wonder Workshop
Over 78,000 kids have participated in the free and fun Wonder League Robotics Competition. Learn more about the competition and the amazing prizes students can win>>
A school robotics team encourages 21st-century learning, develops computational thinking, and builds teamwork and community spirit. Plus, it’s lots of fun, even if students have limited experience with robotics!
So when our friends at Wonder Workshop offered to give three WeAreTeachers readers a prize package to help get their robotics team off the ground, we were thrilled.
This is especially awesome because Wonder Workshop’s Wonder League is one of the best and easiest ways for your robotics team to compete. Watch the video below to learn more.
Plus, if you win, you’ll get to choose from one of two amazing prize packages. Each package features three robots to get you started! Pick the prize that’s best for your school: the Dash STEAM Pack with Challenge Cards + Curriculum OR the Cue Starter Pack + Curriculum.
Ready to get your robotics team going?
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on October 24th, 2019.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by Nov. 1, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Three (3) winners will each get to select from one of two packs, the Dash STEAM Pack with added Challenge Cards and Curriculum (valued at $869), or the Cue Starter Pack with added curriculum (valued at $1,057).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.