Staples is your one-stop shop for supplies for school and the classroom. Staples has everything educators could want or need, including technology, office supplies, paper, printers, furniture, organization, decorations for the classroom, and even STEM supplies. See all that you can get for your classroom and school at StaplesAdvantage.com.
It’s almost back-to-school time, and we know you need supplies. Yes, you have your school supply list that you send out each year, but let’s be honest, that can only take you so far. And we know you’re probably spending a lot of money out of your own pocket.
Staples understands this, and they’re here to help with the Restock Your Classroom Giveaway where you could win a surprise box of supplies!
The grand prize winner will walk away with $500 worth of classroom supplies. Another four runner-up winners will each receive $250 worth of classroom supplies, so tell your teacher friends! Items could vary in your surprise box, but some of the items you can expect include pencils, paper, a teacher planner, file folders, and bulletin board supplies. These gifts are made possible from Staples Advantage partners like Pacon, Staedtler, Carson Dellosa, Barker Creek, Dixon-Ticonderoga, Learning Resources, and 3M.
Staples Advantage has supplies for just about any classroom need, including regular classroom and office supplies, flexible seating, bulletin board items, furniture, organization, STEM supplies, and more.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. central time on September 10, 2019.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by September 12, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive $500 worth of classroom supplies
- Four (4) 2nd prize winners will each receive $250 worth of classroom supplies
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.