We know that teaching soft skills like teamwork, time management, responsibility, and stress management not only helps our students succeed in school, but also prepares them for their future careers.
That’s why we’re excited to partner with Realityworks, Inc. on this soft skills program giveaway. Three lucky teachers will win their choice of either the RealCareer Employability Skills Program or the Online Employability Skills Program. Both programs make it easy to teach soft skills in any middle or high school classroom through real-world scenarios and activities.
Plus, everyone who enters the soft skills giveaway gets instant access to a free guide, “5 Ideas for Incorporating Soft Skills Into Any Classroom,” which includes activities and a set of five colorful classroom posters featuring the top 5 soft skills needed in the workforce.
The RealCareer Employability Skills Program includes:
- Teacher guide.
- Set of 20 student workbooks.
- 19 Career-Ready Workplace Scenario Cards.
- 33 presentation slides.
- Pre and Post-Summative Assessment.
The Online Employability Skills Program includes:
- One-year teacher license for one classroom.
- Self-paced, guided lessons.
- Activities, videos, scenarios, assessments, and more.
- Progress monitor reports.
Just click the button below to enter your email address for a chance to win this soft skills giveaway from Realityworks. Everyone who enters gets a free set of five free printable posters plus more free soft skills classroom resources!
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on March 31, 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by April 6, 20
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Three (3) winners can select between (paper-based) RealCareer Employability Skills Program (valued at $499 each) or a 1-year teacher license option of Online Employability Skills Program ( valued at $499 each).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.