Lindamood-Bell is celebrating 35 years of helping students to learn to their potential. Their programs develop the sensory-cognitive processes that underlie reading and comprehension. Check out this free online toolkit to help the students at your school.
WeAreTeachers is excited to team up with Lindamood-Bell to offer this comprehensive sensory-cognitive instruction giveaway which helps you bring reading to life for many students in your school. Just for entering, you’ll get: $100 off any 2021 Lindamood-Bell online workshop + exclusive discounts on Gander materials once you register.
Two grand prize winners will each win your choice of Lindamood-Bell reading kit and workshop!
1. Winner will choose either the Seeing Stars or Visualizing and Verbalizing program.
- Seeing Stars (valued at $499.95)
- Visualizing and Verbalizing for Language Comprehension and Thinking (valued at $499.95)
2. Each winner will also receive the corresponding program professional development (valued at $650).
3. Plus! A complimentary one-year membership to the Lindamood-Bell Imagery Language Connection (Level 2 membership, $99 value)
4. Also! A one-month digital subscription Gander Publishing.
5. And finally! A $100 Amazon gift card—go ahead and fill up your tank. Use this card for something you really need or want, like a cozy blanket, a pair of yoga pants, or a new book to read.
Ten Runners up will receive:
An Imagine That! Collection—select the grade of your choice (2nd – 6th) (valued at $65).
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 31, 2021
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by June 5, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.