The Rubik’s® Cube is so much more than a toy. In fact, it has its roots in education. You can use the Rubik’s® Cube to teach 3D geometry as well as important STEAM, critical thinking, and 21st Century skills. Don’t have enough Rubik’s® Cubes for all your students? Well first, You CAN Do The Rubik’s® Cube has a loaner program where educators and librarians can borrow a full set for learning. And second, they are also sponsoring this awesome Rubik’s® Cube giveaway for WeAreTeachers readers—all to get Cubes into the hands of students!
Two grand prize winners (one elementary and one middle school) will score this custom Adventure of the Solve prize package including:
- One Rubik’s® Beginner Mixed Cube Education Kit (Elementary) or one Rubik’s® Intermediate Mixed Cube Education Kit (MS)
- One Rubik’s® Mini Mosaic Kit (180 cubes—Elementary) or one Rubik’s® Mosaic Kit (100 cubes—MS)
- Printed curriculum, templates, and certificates
Plus, 40 runners up (20 elementary and 20 middle school) can borrow a 20 Cube Lending Set at no cost!
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on March 31, 2021
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by April 15, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Two (2) winners will each receive a prize package that includes an Adventure of the Solve Prize package for Elementary or Middle Schools. Elementary kit includes one Rubik’s® Beginner Mixed Cube Education Kit A (108 puzzles), one Rubik’s® Mini Mosaic Kit (180 cubes), Printed Curriculum and templates, 450 (150 Edge, 150 Mini, 150 Rubik’s® Cube) Printed Learn to Solve Certificates – Total value: $2,158.42 Middle School kit includes one Rubik’s® Intermediate Mixed Cube Education Kit (108 puzzles), one Rubik’s® Cube Mosaic Kit (100 cubes), Printed Curriculum and templates, 450 (150 Edge, 150 Mini, 150 Rubik’s® Cube) Printed Learn to Solve Certificates – Total value: $2,175.18. Twenty (20) Winners will be entitled to borrow a 12-36 Cube Lending Set with prepaid return labels - New Beginner Mixed Set A (Edge, Mini, Cube). Twenty (20) Winners will be entitled to borrow a 12-36 Cube Lending Set with prepaid return labels - New Beg Mixed Set B (Mini, Cube, Master). Total Value of all prizes is $4,333.60
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.