Wonder Workshop and WeAreTeachers are giving away three Wonder Workshop Club Packs, perfect for leading a robotics club or team!
A robotics team or club can inspire creativity, strengthen problem-solving skills, and create an empowering sense of community. Develop students’ coding skills and get them thinking outside the box with this starter pack!
The Wonder Workshop Club Pack includes everything you need to get your students exploring the wonder of coding and robotics. It includes robots Dash & Dot, launchers, accessories, a curriculum guide for you, and a one-year Code to Learn Lesson Library subscription to help you and your club’s or team’s ideas come to life!
The Wonder Workshop Club Pack is great for students (and teachers) new to STEM and a perfect bundle for coding and robotics clubs and teams. Students’ confidence will skyrocket, and they’ll make great STEM-minded friends!
Learn more about how Dash & Dot robots can bring coding to life at your school here.
Enter now for a chance to win this amazing Wonder Workshop Club Pack, including the awesome, student-friendly robots Dash & Dot!
|Three (3) grand prize winners will each receive a Wonder Workshop Club Pack which includes:
- 2 Dash robots
- 2 Dot robots
- 2 Launchers
- 2 Building Brick Connector Sets (4 connectors per set)
- 2 Accessory Packs
- 2 Challenge Card Box Sets, each with 72 Challenges
- 1 Curriculum Guide
- 1 One-year Code to Learn Lesson Library subscription
|(Prize valued at $720.)
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Wonder Workshop is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on November 5, 2018.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by November 9, 2018.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Three (3) winners will each receive a prize package that includes the Wonder Workshop Club Pack, with 2 Dash robots, 2 Dot robots, 2 launches, 2 building brick connector sets, 2 accessory packs, 2 challenge card box sets, 1 curriculum guide, and 1 code to learn lesson library subscription for one year. Each prize is valued at $720.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.