Reading Plus is an adaptive literacy program that helps students become confident, lifelong readers. Learn More >>
We love helping our students discover books they love and teaching them the skills they need to feel confident reading them. We’re always looking for resources and tools that we can use to personalize our reading instruction and bring the joy of reading to our students.
That’s where Reading Plus comes in. It’s an online reading program that provides personalized instruction for your students—in school, at home, or in a combination of the two.
Reading Plus builds students’ fluency, vocabulary, comprehension, and motivation to read, helping them become proficient readers and engaged learners. The program, best for students in grade 3-12, provides personalized, scaffolded instruction and includes real-time actionable data and reports that give you insight into student and class data.
Here’s what’s included in the Reading Plus One-Year Subscription:
- 52 weeks of access to Reading Plus for an entire class (up to 25 students)
- Access to adaptive assessment and reading lessons for participating students
- Access to a content library of over 2,500 high-quality texts by diverse authors
- Virtual professional development
- Access to a dedicated customer success partner
- Unlimited number of seat transfers during the subscription period
Click the button below to enter for your chance to win!
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 31, 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by June 4, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One (1) winner will receive a one-year (52 week) subscription to Reading Plus for up to 25 students. Prize package valued at $1500.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.