We love helping our students discover books they love and teaching them the skills they need to feel confident reading them. We’re always looking for resources and tools that we can use to personalize our reading instruction and bring the joy of reading to our students.
That’s where Reading Plus comes in. It’s an online reading program that provides personalized instruction for your students—in school, at home, or in a combination of the two.
Reading Plus builds students’ fluency, vocabulary, comprehension, and motivation to read, helping them become proficient readers and engaged learners. The program, best for students in grade 3-12, provides personalized, scaffolded instruction and includes real-time actionable data and reports that give you insight into student and class data.
Here’s what’s included in the Reading Plus One-Year Subscription:
- 52 weeks of access to Reading Plus for an entire class (up to 25 students)
- Access to adaptive assessment and reading lessons for participating students
- Access to a content library of over 2,500 high-quality texts by diverse authors
- Virtual professional development
- Access to a dedicated customer success partner
- Unlimited number of seat transfers during the subscription period
Click the button below to enter for your chance to win!