Learning Dynamics' research-validated, phonics-based 4 Weeks to Read program has an over 90% success rate getting children to read at or above grade level. Learn more >>
Wouldn’t it be amazing to have a reading curriculum that sent an entire set of books home with each one of your students? We think so, too. That’s why we are so excited that Learning Dynamics is hosting a giveaway that will provide a set of books for each student in one lucky classroom. Through Learning Dynamics’ research-based approach, children develop language and comprehension skills via activities that teach sequencing, rhyming, classification, same/different, and opposites. Imagine the smiles on your students’ faces if you could give them their own library to take home!
Note: This giveaway is ideal for PreK-2nd teachers but is open to teachers in all grades.
One lucky winner gets the complete reading kit worth $1,365:
For the teacher:
- Lesson manual
- 2 sets of flashcards (one set each of letters and characters)
- Music CD (digital music also available)
For each student:
- Set of 33 books
- Set of letter rewards (earned)
- Activity workbook
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. on April 2, 2020 Central Time.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by April 9, 2020.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winner and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- One winner receives a classroom set (up to 35) of 4 Weeks to Read kits.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.