How about starting the school year off with some new classroom reads? Random House Children’s Books is here to help your classroom celebrate a love of reading with awesome, diverse titles to add to your library!
Find a new read-aloud favorite or give students new novel options to dive into while learning about new perspectives and life experiences. A winner will be selected from elementary, middle, and high school to each receive a selection of 20 grade-appropriate books. Here’s to building a love of reading this year!
3 teachers will each win 20 brand-new classroom books!
- One teacher from each grade band—elementary, middle school, and high school—will win a set of 20 books chosen by the book experts at Penguin Random House.
Book titles may include:
- Salat in Secret by Jamilah Thompkins-Bigelow
- Disability Visibility by Alice Wong
- Property of the Rebel Librarian by Allison Varnes
- This Is My America by Kim Johnson
- Something Like Home by Andrea Beatriz Arango
- Charlotte and the Nutcracker by Charlotte Nebres
- Black Boy Joy edited by Kwame Mbalia
- Girls Who Green the World by Diana Kapp
- Muzoon by Muzoon Almellehan and Wendy Pearlman
- The Words We Keep by Erin Stewart