Want to make videos in your classroom but don’t have the tech? Then this is the giveaway for you! Our friends at the National Geographic Society are giving away tons of recording equipment to 10 lucky teachers. Don’t miss out on your chance to win the ultimate classroom video studio kit!
Check out these amazing prize packages:
- GRAND PRIZE: Two grand-prize winners will each receive an iPhone Studio Vlogging Kit. This $1,000 bundle includes everything you could possibly need to create award-winning videos. (iPhone not included.)
- Second Prize: One second-place winner will receive a Vlogging Starter Kit with $150 worth of recording equipment.
- Third Prize: One third-place winner will receive a Vlogging Essentials Kit with almost $100 worth of recording equipment.
- Runners-Up: Six teachers will each win a cell phone tripod with wireless remote worth approximately $13 to help their students record their videos hands-free.
Our favorite ideas for using classroom video recording equipment:
- Have students create 1-minute videos with a solution to an environmental issue and submit them to the Slingshot Challenge. Learn more about it here.
- Create a classroom news broadcast.
- Record interviews with guests.
- Film student book reviews.
- Make stop-motion science tutorials.