We’re giving away four “May the Fourth Be With You” prize packages in honor of Star Wars Day and Teacher Appreciation Week. Enter to win one of four fantastic prize packages with everything you see here, including a Droids bulletin board Set, Star Wars pencils, paper clip bookmarks, and this amazing Darth Vader chair that your students will love for reading. Now this is a reason to celebrate May 4th!
Four (4) lucky educators
will each win a May the Fourth Be With You Prize Pack, including:
- Droids bulletin board set (ARV $12.99)
- Star Wars pencils (ARV $5.94)
- Paper clip bookmarks (ARV $9.99)
- Darth Vader chair (ARV $59.99)
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program. Employees of WeAreTeachers and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. on May 12, 2017, Central Time.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by May 19, 2017.
- WeAreTeachers will make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Four (4) lucky educators will each win a May the Fourth Be With You Prize Pack, including: Droids bulletin board set (ARV $12.99), Star Wars pencils (ARV $5.94), Paper clip bookmarks (ARV $9.99), Darth Vader chair (ARV $59.99)
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers reserves the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers reserves the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.