K–2 teachers, here is a way to help your students improve their math skills while having fun! Enter your class in the Mathseeds Math Challenge. More than $10,000 in prizes will be awarded to classes that participate and win. Learn more about the Mathseeds Math Challenge and sign up your class now.
When we found out about this Mathseeds Challenge, we couldn’t wait to tell you about it. Not only is it a great way for your K-2 students to practice math skills, but your class could win cool prizes…for FREE! Sign up is super easy because you do it right on this page.
Mathseeds is an online math program that helps kids gain core math and problem solving skills through fun, interactive lessons. Want to check out Mathseeds for yourself? Check out these sample lessons.
The Mathseeds challenge has already started, but you can still join!
Here’s how it works:
STEP 1: Sign up on this page.
STEP 2: Watch for your email from Mathseeds with your free login.
STEP 3: Start your K-2 kids practicing for free on February 5.
There is no catch! This is completely free, fun, and great for practicing math.
*This contest is administered and run by Mathseeds.
- Prize Package(s)
- Top class will receive a trophy.
- Top three (3) classes will get five (5) Chromebooks (or alternative devices valued up to $2000) for use in school.
- Top three (3) classes will get winner certificates and prize packs for each student.
- Top five (5) classes from each designated region will receive a pizza party voucher (valued at $50).
- Top five (5) classes will also receive student certificates and individual student prize packs.
- All classes that record a minimum average of one (1) lesson per student will be entered in the grand participation raffle, with a chance to win a $100 gift card.
- Five  gift cards will be awarded.