Learning math has never been easier with these online programs! If you're a K-3 teacher, Mathseeds is a go-to for teaching basic math concepts in a fun and engaging way. If you teach grades 4-8, Mathletics will provide your students with study tools and resources to drive their own individual learning.
Elementary and middle school teachers, this math giveaway is for you! Our friends at 3P Learning are letting YOU choose the prize that works best for your classroom.
- If you’re a K–3 teacher, the Mathseeds bundle is all yours.
- If you’re a 4–8 teacher, Mathletics is the way to go.
Here’s why we love them both:
Mathseeds is a highly individualized online program that builds students’ basic skills around math and problem-solving. We talked to one teacher in Indiana who gives it two big thumbs up.
She says, “The program is colorful, looks good, and is easy for our students to navigate. In addition, kids don’t even realize they are doing math—they think they are just playing games! It is age appropriate, tracks progress for teachers, and is very motivational for the kids.”
Mathletics lets our older learners take learning into their own hands, allowing them to refine their problem-solving skills and ability to work independently. Plus the program can be adjusted to fit your teaching style through flexible lesson planning and reporting.
Enter below, and you could win a Mathseeds or Mathletics subscription for an entire year, for every student in your classroom—two grand prizes are up for grabs! Plus, 20 runners-up will win classroom subscriptions for the remainder of their school year. We can’t wait to see which prize pack you’ll pick. 😊
Yes! I Want to Win a 1-Year Classroom Subscription
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 1, 2020.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 6, 2020.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.