Help your students build critical thinking skills and connect math to the real world with ThinkUp! Math, a curriculum for grades 1-6. Learn more here.
This is the ultimate math manipulatives giveaway for hands-on learning. There will be 100 teacher winners in all!
Five lucky grand prize winners will each score a prize pack worth $500—a classroom set of manipulatives, a Math Manipulatives Flip Chart, and a class set of ThinkUp! Math, which addresses 100% of the CCSS and introduces the 9 Traits of Critical Thinking. Plus, 95 runners-up will each win a Math Manipulatives Flip Chart with dozens of ideas for using manipulatives in the classroom!
The grand prize pack for this math manipulatives giveaway includes:
- base 10 blocks
- pattern blocks
- two-color counters
- fraction model tiles
- Unifix cubes
- color tiles
- 1-inch cubes
- 3-dimensional shapes
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 1, 2020.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 6, 2020.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Five (5) grand-prize winners will each receive a prize package that includes class sets of various math manipulatives, a ThinkUp! Math class pack (20 student editions + 1 teacher edition for their choice of level, grade 1-6), and a Math Manipulatives Flip Chart (total prize pack valued at $502.19 each). Ninety-five (95) runners-up will each win a Math Manipulatives Flip Chart (valued at 24.95 each).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.