Play Academy at Main Event is an accredited STEAM curriculum that combines real lessons with the games students love. In partnership with Big Thought and STEM.org, our labs show that the more students play, the better they learn.
We know our students love Main Event. The bowling, the laser tag, the arcade games … it makes perfect sense that kids beg to visit whenever they can. But our friends at Main Event know that these activities aren’t just a great way to celebrate a birthday or have fun with friends, they’re also a great opportunity for learning. Play Academy, their accredited STEAM curriculum, combines real lessons with the games your students love. And now, they want to give five teachers the opportunity to enjoy a day of hands-on learning with their class!
5 winners will receive:
- Play Academy Scholarship Packs for up to 30 students:
- 2 Activity Labs (Choose from bowling, laser tag, games, or pizza.)
- 2-Hour Access Pass for All-You-Can-Play Activities
- $10 game card
Yes! I want to win Main Event Play Academy Scholarship Packs for my class!
- Prize Package(s)
- 5 (five) Grand-Prize Winners will each receive: Play Academy Scholarship Packs for up to 30 (thirty) students ($779.70 in value). Total prize value: $3,898.50.
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central time on May 1, 2023.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by May 8, 2023.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: 5 (five) Grand Prize Winners will each receive: Play Academy Scholarship Packs for up to 30 (thirty) students ($779.70 in value). Total prize value: $3,898.50.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel, or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.