You don’t have to be a famous YouTuber to be a content creator. Educators just like us can create digital content to help teach our students in ways that make them excited to learn.
That’s why we partnered with our friends at Logitech to give away these amazing digital content creation kits just for teachers worth over $1,000 each. They include everything you need to easily record, edit, and share classroom Youtube videos, educator advice podcasts, live streams of classroom ideas, and more!
3 lucky creators will each receive a kit including:
- Yeti Microphone: record voice or sound with this studio-quality USB microphone
- StreamCam: create the clearest content with a premium webcam in full HD resolution
- Mevo Start Live Streaming Camera: attain your perfect camera set up with this all-in-one, ready for live-streaming
- Spotlight Presenter: seamlessly present with a handheld remote and digital pointer
- MX Keys-: master your next project with a comfortable, wireless keyboard
- MX Master 3 Mouse: designed for creatives, this mouse will help you do more with intuitive buttons
- H540 Headset: high-definition, noise-canceling sound with on-ear controls will streamline your creative process