Find new technology solutions for your classroom to spark innovation and open student possibilities. Learn more with Logitech>>
You don’t have to be a famous YouTuber to be a content creator. Educators just like us can create digital content to help teach our students in ways that make them excited to learn.
That’s why we partnered with our friends at Logitech to give away these amazing digital content creation kits just for teachers worth over $1,000 each. They include everything you need to easily record, edit, and share classroom Youtube videos, educator advice podcasts, live streams of classroom ideas, and more!
3 lucky creators will each receive a kit including:
- Yeti Microphone: record voice or sound with this studio-quality USB microphone
- StreamCam: create the clearest content with a premium webcam in full HD resolution
- Mevo Start Live Streaming Camera: attain your perfect camera set up with this all-in-one, ready for live-streaming
- Spotlight Presenter: seamlessly present with a handheld remote and digital pointer
- MX Keys-: master your next project with a comfortable, wireless keyboard
- MX Master 3 Mouse: designed for creatives, this mouse will help you do more with intuitive buttons
- H540 Headset: high-definition, noise-canceling sound with on-ear controls will streamline your creative process
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Sept 30, 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 6, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners. WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only.
- All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Three winners will receive a prize package that includes the following Logitech products: Yeti Micropone, Stream Cam, Mevo Start Live Streaming Camera, Spotlight Presenter, MX Keys, MX Master 3 Mouse, H540 USB Headset. Each prize package value is $1,050. Total Prize Value is $3,150.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.