What if your students could access over 14,000 leveled e-books, all for free, anytime? Well, thanks to our friends at Big Universe, you now have the chance to win a year-long, school-wide subscription to their massive e-book library, which includes fiction and nonfiction for grades K-12.
Plus, five runners-up will each receive a brand-new Amazon Kindle!
Keep your students reading all of 2019. Just submit your email for your chance to win.
Here’s a little more about what a subscription to Big Universe includes:
- Quality fiction and nonfiction for K–12 cross-curricular teaching
- Wide variety, including Spanish, nonfiction-fiction pairs, and Hi-Lo
- Personal bookshelves allow students to save their favorite eBooks
- Integrated tools include embedded assessments with instant results and analytics to demonstrate reading growth
- Powerful search functions to help teachers identify texts by genre, grade level, Lexile®, and other filters
- Benchmark assessments and checkpoint progress monitoring make it easy for teachers and students to track progress over time
- Robust management tools for importing SIS data, reporting, content filtering, and other functions
Yes! I Want to Win More Than 14,000 E-Books for My School
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive a year-long, school-wide subscription to Big Universe, valued at $4,000.
- Five (5) runner-up winners will each receive an Amazon Kindle, each valued at $100.
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers, a division owned by MDR is the official administrator of this program and Fuel Education/Big Universe is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers, a division owned by MDR or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2019, Central Time.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by April 5, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a 12 month school site license to Big Universe valued at $4,000. Five (5) Runners-Up will each receive an Amazon Kindle, valued at $100 each. Prizes are provided by Fuel Education LLC. Neither Fuel Education LLC nor Amazon administer this sweepstakes.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Winners are solely responsible for determining whether they are ineligible to accept prizes under state and local laws and the rules of their schools and districts.
- Sponsor, prize providers, promotion agencies and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for any injury, losses, harm, damages, costs and/or expenses arising from this Sweepstakes and its administration. By entering, you agree to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its promotion agencies, and their respective affiliated and parent companies, and related entities including officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees of each, from all claims or damages arising out of your participation in this promotion and/or acceptance, ownership or use of any prize.