Perfect for beginner readers, the I Like to Read® series by Holiday House features picture books from renowned, award-winning artists that your student will love! Learn about the series, and get flash cards and activities for your class. Explore now>>
Fill your classroom library and enter to win a special virtual author visit for your class! We’ve teamed up with Holiday House to put books on your classroom shelves for beginner readers in levels A-G. Your students will love reading these high-quality, fun picture books including titles such as Cat Likes Red, Frog and Ball, Arriba, I See a Cat, and more! Downloadable lesson plans and flash cards are available for most titles, too. Each book is carefully crafted to support children in discovering the joy and accomplishment found in learning to read. Plus, a virtual author experience will get your class even more excited about their new reads.
23 Total Winners!
3 grand prize winners will receive a 30-book class set, plus a virtual visit from one of the authors.
20 second place winners will receive a 12-book class set.
- Prize Package(s)
- 3 grand prize winners will receive a 30-book class set plus a virtual visit from one of the authors
- 20 second place winners will receive a 12-book class set
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 3, 2022.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 7, 2022.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: (3) Three grand prize winners will each get a 30-book class set plus a virtual visit from one of the authors, and 20 second-place winners will each get a 12-book class pack (total prize package value of $4,500).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.