You stock up on hand sanitizer.
You teach your students how to properly wash their hands.
You even make sure to disinfect every germy surface in your classroom with Lysol.
What else can you do to help keep your students healthy?
Give free Kinsa Smart Thermometers to your families and staff! By applying to this program, 500 schools will get free smart thermometers for their families, and 10,000 lucky runners-up will receive a gift basket with a Kinsa Smart Thermometer and Lysol disinfectants.
The best part? The Kinsa companion app lets you see anonymous, aggregated illness information for your grade and school, helping to stop the spread of illness and keep students in class learning. Join the thousands of schools who have already benefited from this program. To see what last year’s participants have to say about the sponsored FLUency program, watch the two minute video below.
No catch. No sales pitch. Just a simple way that Kinsa and Lysol are working to keep our schools, kids, and communities healthy.
Get your free Kinsa Thermometers and app access by filling out the form on this page. Go Now »
|Qualified schools to apply will be accepted into Kinsa’s FLUency School Health Program and will receive one (1) Kinsa smart thermometer for every family and staff member in the school (48,000 thermometers available) in addition to free app access for the school admins and parents.
|10,000 applicants will get one (1) free Kinsa Thermometer and Lysol disinfectants (value $20). Applicants will also get special access to Kinsa Insights to see what illnesses are going around the community.
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and KINSA is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on September 30, 2018.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 4, 2018.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Qualified schools to apply will be accepted into Kinsa’s FLUency School Health Program and will receive one (1) Kinsa smart thermometer for every family and staff member in the school (valued at $1499.25 at per school; 48,000 thermometers available) in addition to free app access for the school admins and parents. 10,000 applicants will get 1 free Kinsa Thermometer and Lysol disinfectants (value $20). Applicants will also get special access to Kinsa Insights to see what illnesses are going around the community.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.