With FlexPath from Capella University you can learn on your own time and at your own pace. Learn more about FlexPath and find out how you can earn your Master of Education.
We can’t believe that we get to help award full-tuition scholarships to TWO of our WeAreTeachers readers!
You have wanted to earn your master’s in education, but there are two things always standing in your way: money and time. This is your chance to overcome those hurdles—enter to receive one of these scholarships. Capella University’s FlexPath learning format lets you learn on your own time and at your own pace. Plus, eligible applicants who don’t win the full scholarships will receive a 50 percent discount on their first 12-week billing session.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Enter to win the scholarship here on WeAreTeachers.
Step 2: Visit Capella University to find out how to qualify for the scholarship.
Step 3: Apply for the scholarship on the Capella University website.
Step 4: Celebrate! And if you’re one of two recipients, you’ll have won a full-tuition scholarship for your Master of Education (MEd) degree in Teaching and Learning! And even if you don’t win, you may be eligible for a 50 percent discount on your first 12-week billing session*.
You must complete all of the application steps in order to be considered for the scholarship. Be sure you’ve submitted your information here on WeAreTeachers and applied for the scholarship at Capella University by May 31.
*Eligibility rules apply.
- Prize Package(s)
- Must fill out the WeAreTeachers application form.
- Must fill out the Capella University application form.
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements PDF.
- Maintain good academic standing (3.01.04 Academic Standing PDF) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAP PDF).
- Must be a new student accepted into and enrolled in an eligible degree program offered in the FlexPath format at Capella University in July, August, or September 2018. Former students reapplying to the university are also eligible.
- Those not awarded the full-tuition scholarship, must be a new student accepted into and enrolled in an eligible degree program offered in the FlexPath format by Dec. 3, 2018, to receive the 50 percent discount in your first billing session.