Fact: Funny books make kids love reading.
This giveaway collection has something hilarious for every reader in your class, from quirky, creative picture books, like Penguin Problems and Creepy Pair of Underwear, and amusing and silly early readers, by funny guys Mo Willems and Ben Clanton, to a brand-new graphic novel by Lincoln Peirce and side-splitting installments of popular series, like The Chicken Squad and The Treehouse Books. This lineup of recent comic favorites will make your classroom library the funniest place in school!
This giveaway is no joke! Thanks to our friends at Follett, we’re giving away two full collections of books to make your students LOL. (See the full list below.)
Speaking of our friends at Follett… they just launched their new Classroom eFairs program and it’s awesome. You can build out your classroom library, encourage at-home reading, recommend great titles to students and families, and earn major book rewards for your class. Talk about a teacher win.
Alrighty, who wants to win this collection of hilarious books?!
|Creepy Pair of Underwear | Aaron Reynolds|
|I Lost My Tooth! | Mo Willems|
|Those Darn Squirrels and the Cat Next Door | Adam Rubin|
|Bob, Not Bob | Elizabeth Garton Scanlon|
|It Came in the Mail | Ben Clanton|
|Giraffe Problems | Jory John|
|Penguin Problems | Jory John|
|Be Quiet! | Ryan T. Higgins|
|Snappsy the Alligator | Julie Falatko|
|Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea | Ben Clanton|
|Gimme Shelter: Misadventures and Misinformation (Chicken Squad #5) | Doreen Cronin|
|91-Story Treehouse | Andy Griffiths|
|Welcome to Wonderland #1: Home Sweet Motel | Chris Grabenstein|
|The Terrible Two | Mac Barnett|
|Max & the Midknights | Lincoln Peirce|
- Prize Package(s)
- Creepy Pair of Underwear
- I Lost My Tooth!
- Those Darn Squirrels and the Cat Next Door
- Bob, Not Bob
- It Came in the Mail
- Giraffe Problems
- Penguin Problems
- Be Quiet!
- Snappsy the Alligator
- Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea
- Gimme Shelter: Misadventures and Misinformation (Chicken Squad #5)
- 91-Story Treehouse
- Welcome to Wonderland #1: Home Sweet Motel
- The Terrible Two
- Max & the Midknights
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on July 8, 2019.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by July 11, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Two winners will each receive a library of books valued at $200. Books to be included, but may be substituted for another at Follett’s discretion, based on availability: Creepy Pair of Underwear; I Lost My Tooth!; Those Darn Squirrels and the Cat Next Door; Bob, Not Bob, It Came in the Mail; Giraffe Problems; Penguin Problems; Be Quiet!; Snappsy the Alligator Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea; Gimme Shelter: Misadventures and Misinformation (Chicken Squad #5); 91-Story Treehouse; Welcome to Wonderland #1: Home Sweet Motel; The Terrible Two; Max & the Midknights.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.