An organized classroom is a happy classroom. That’s why we teamed up with Fellowes to give away some of our favorite products to celebrate getting back into the classroom this school year with the best organizational tools. Fellowes products will make your life easier this school year with their high quality, easy-to-use laminators and binding systems.
We’re giving away more than $1,300 in prizes, including a laminator to help protect your classroom decorations, center supplies, worksheets, name tags, and more. Plus, a Lyra™ 3-in-1 binding center to make stapling, hole punching, and binding a breeze.
The grand-prize winner will receive:
- Lyra™ 3-in-1 Binding Center + binding supplies
- Ayla™ 125 laminator
- Thermal letter laminating pouch 3mil 200pk
- Thermal letter laminating pouch 5mil 100pk
The second-prize winner will receive:
- The Lyra™ 3-in-1 Binding Center + binding supplies
The third-prize winner will receive:
- Prize Package(s)
- One first prize winner will receive one Ayla™ 125 laminator and laminating supplies and one Lyra 3-in-1 Binding Center and binding supplies (Total value: $673)
- One second prize winner receives the Lyra™ 3-in-1 Binding Center and binding supplies (Total value: $404)
- One third prize winner receives the Ayla™ laminator & laminating supplies (Total value: $269)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on September 30, 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 5, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners. WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only.
- All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One first prize winner will receive one Ayla 125 laminator and laminating supplies and one Lyra 3-in-1 Binding Center and binding supplies Total value $673. One second prize winner receives the Lyra 3-in-1 Binding Center and binding supplies, value $404. One third prize winner receives the Ayla laminator & laminating supplies, value $269.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.