It’s fall, and we know teachers are working harder than ever. That’s why our friends at Meemic are honoring Michigan teacher heroes with an exclusive gift card giveaway.
Here’s how it works:
Ten lucky educators will get to choose a $100 gift card of their choice. That’s right; you pick your prize—an Amazon, Starbucks, Target, or Visa gift card. Treat yourself in recognition of everything you have been doing for students. All you have to do to enter is submit your email here.
Plus, be sure to check out educator-exclusive savings on auto and home insurance!
Meemic offers savings just for teachers and school employees. Meemic customers can save up to 50% or more on auto insurance with Meemic depending on the Personal Injury Protection Allowable Expenses (PIP AE) limit and by bundling Auto and Home.† Requesting a quote is free. You’re working hard, and you deserve to put a little bit more money in your pocket.
Good luck! We hope you win.
†This savings and discount opportunity of up to 50% or more is dependent on the named insured’s Personal Injury Protection Allowable Expenses (“PIP AE”) selected limit, the purchase of property insurance, and other rating factors. And up to 50% savings and discount opportunity is available for unlimited PIP AE. The maximum savings and discount opportunity is up to 63% if a named insured elects not to maintain PIP AE. There are also other PIP AE limit options available that offer other savings and discount opportunities. Savings and discount amounts may vary based on the PIP AE limit selected, the purchase of property insurance, eligibility requirements and other rating factors. Discounts and savings opportunities subject to eligibility requirements. Coverage is subject to all policy terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations. Subject to underwriting eligibility requirements. Insurance underwritten by Meemic Insurance Company, 1685 N. Opdyke Rd., Auburn Hills, MI 48326.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form or be received by mail by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on December 7, 2020. Mail in entries should be sent to WeAreTeachers, ATTN: Gift Card Giveaway, 6 Armstrong Road Ste 301, Shelton, CT 06484, and include your name, complete address, phone number and email address.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of Michigan with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by December 9, 2020.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Ten lucky teachers within the state of Michigan will each receive a $100 gift card of their choice from Amazon, Starbucks, Target, or Visa Gift Card.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- Sponsor, prize providers, promotion agencies and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for any injury, losses, harm, damages, costs and/or expenses arising from this Sweepstakes and its administration.