As teachers, we’re always looking for new ways to engage students, and we know that many of them thrive in the world of gaming. What if we were able to use video games as a digital framework to create a new pathway for students to experience STEM in an engaging way, to build college- and career-readiness skills, and to improve mental health? Our friends at Gaming Concepts have crafted a curriculum that combines engaging lessons with purposeful play, and they want to share it through an esports course giveaway.
One lucky teacher will win a GRAND PRIZE that includes:
- A Nintendo Switch gaming console.
- Gaming Concepts: Foundations with Mental Health Moments course to guide you in implementing your first course.
- One-year access to the Gameplan Pro learning management system (LMS) to help you run your course (includes training you can use with an esports club!).
- One physical copy of Gaming Concepts: Foundations with Mental Health Moments teacher’s edition.
- One school-wide annual tournament pass so your students can compete in virtual, regional, and national events.
Plus, 10 runners-up will each receive one digital or physical copy of Gaming Concepts: Foundations with Mental Health Moments course.