Brought to you by EdSpace
Here’s your chance to restock your classroom with this Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
Our friends at EdSpace want to help teachers replenish their classrooms—without having to reach into their own pockets. One grand prize winner will win a $500 Amazon gift card and ten teachers each will win $100 Amazon gift cards. Amazing!
EdSpace also wants to connect you with other spectacular teachers so you can chat and learn from one another. Check out their new inspiring app that allows teachers to connect online. The app is video-based and has channels for subjects you teach, books you want to talk about, and even a place to rant about education. And the coolest part? Only teachers allowed!
Want to enter? Of course you do!
Follow these three steps (in any order!) and you may be one of our lucky winners!
- Step 1: Download the app: Apple App Store | Google Play
- Step 2: Create an intro video in their giveaway channel (follow the steps in the video below 👇🏽)
- Step 3: Enter by clicking the orange button right here 👇🏽👇🏿👇🏻👇🏽
- Don’t forget to use the same email here and on their app!
- Prize Package(s)
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive a $500 Amazon.com gift card.
- Ten (10) runners up will each receive one $100 Amazon.com gift card.
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on March 20, 2020.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by March 27, 2020.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One (1) grand prize winner will receive a $500 Amazon.com gift card. Ten (10) runners up will each receive one $100 Amazon.com gift card.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.