With a Wacom pen tablet or pen display you can annotate lessons, use online whiteboards, or create classroom videos. Find a wealth of resources & inspiration to broaden your digital possibilities with Wacom.
If you’ve ever struggled to maneuver a computer mouse or trackpad to draw a shaky digital diagram or equation during class, this giveaway is for you. Thanks to our friends at Wacom, 18 lucky educators will each win a digital pen tablet or pen display to use in the classroom.
Wacom pen tablets make it easy to visually explain math concepts, edit essays, mark up maps, draw diagrams, and more. The devices have a natural paper and pen feel, and they’re compatible with Mac, PC, and Chromebook. Plus, Wacom devices come with free 90-day access to the pro versions of Kami, PearDeck, Collaboard, Explain Everything and Limnu to get you started.
Giveaway Prizes Include:
- 3 winners of a Wacom One Pen Display ($399.95 value)
- 5 winners of an Intuos Small/Bluetooth Pen Tablet ($99.95 value)
- 10 winners of a One by Wacom Pen Tablet ($59.95 value)
Enter now for a chance to win a Wacom pen tablet or pen display for your classroom.
- Prize Package(s)
- 3 winners will each receive a Wacom One Pen Display ($399.95/each)
- 5 winners will each receive an Intuos Small/Bluetooth device ($99.95/each)
- 10 winners will each receive a One by Wacom device ($59.95/each)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on September 30, 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 5, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners. WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only.
- All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: 18 total winners- •3 winners will each receive a Wacom One Pen Display ($399.95/each) •5 winners will each receive an Intuos Small/Bluetooth device ($99.95/each) •10 winners will each receive a One by Wacom device ($59.95/each)
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.