This isn’t just a digital library giveaway; it’s so much more.
Yes, you’ll have access to thousands of ebooks for your students when you get the adaptive reading experience from Rosen-LightSail, but there are a lot more perks that you should know about. A Rosen-LightSail subscription comes with assessments tools, the option to build personal libraries, and powerful student data to help your students become better, stronger readers.
And you can win a subscription right now.
The grand prize winner will receive a Rosen-LightSail license for 200 students, which includes the platform itself, the content-builder module, and access to thousands of ebooks! Plus you’ll get one web-based PD training session to get all your questions answered (total value is $4,200!). The runner-up winner will receive a Rosen-LightSail license for up to 30 students, which includes the platform, content builder, and access to books (valued at $630).
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on September 30, 2019.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 4, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Grand prize: Rosen-LightSail license for 200 students – includes the platform, Content Builder Module, and one web-based PD training session: value is $4,200
- Runner up prizes: Rosen-LightSail license for up to 30 students – includes the platform, Content Builder Module, and one web-based PD training session: value is $630
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.