Students are learning at home, and libraries closed, so it can be challenging to get books into our students’ hands. That’s why we’re so excited about this digital library giveaway from Rosen LevelUp, an adaptive reading platform with over 2,400 eBooks for preK-2+ students.
The winners’ students will each get access to a customized library of fiction and non-fiction books, plus interactive phonics instruction, 3-D literacy games, and more. It helps grow their reading skills when they’re learning at home, as well as when they’re back in the classroom.
Here’s what you can win:
The grand prize winner of this digital library giveaway will receive a Rosen LevelUp license for up 200 students at one school, which includes access to 2,400 eBooks! Plus, you’ll get one web-based PD training session to answer all of your questions (total value is $3,600!).
The runner-up winner will receive a Rosen-LightSail license for up to 30 students, which includes access to 2,400 eBooks (valued at $1,100).
Rosen LevelUp includes:
- Over 2,400 eBooks, include both fiction and nonfiction titles
- Books available in various formats: online, projectable, mobile, and printable
- Personalized gaming environment with 3-D animation
- Instruction for small groups, whole class, or individuals
- Easy for parents or caregivers to guide young readers at home