Learn from the worldwide leader in evidence-based de-escalation and crisis prevention training. Training programs provide strategies and techniques for all levels of educational professionals, from district administrators through classroom staff.
For all educators, having the skills and confidence to handle student anxiety and trauma is more critical than ever. Do we have the tools we need to best support our students? Will we know how to help them manage anger or stress? Having the knowledge to recognize and respond to a crisis using safe intervention techniques is key.
That’s why we’re so excited that our friends at Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) are giving away one (1) course in Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® 2nd Edition Training, (NCI™), alongside thirty (30) Online Course + Participant Workbook Packages—a total value of more than $4,899! NCI™ is CPI’s cornerstone program, providing educators with the skills needed to safely de-escalate crisis situations, ensuring the Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠ of your students and fellow teachers.
What makes this training stand out?
- Learn to recognize the stages of an escalating crisis.
- Reduce staff burnout and turnover.
- Teachers earn Continuing Education Credits.
- NCI™ is fully compliant with current legislative initiatives.
How can I share what I learned with my school?
- You will officially become a CPI Certified Instructor.
- Then, you can train your fellow teachers in their NCI™ program.
- Using the Online Course + Participant Workbook Packages included in this giveaway, you can teach the NCI™ program to thirty (30) staff members in a blended format—online and in-person.
- CPI offers continuous support for our Certified Instructors with classroom materials and ongoing PD.
Here’s what school leaders and teachers are saying:
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 31, 2022
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by June 6, 2022.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners. WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only.
- All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One winner will receive a seat to attend a Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Instructor Certification Program PLUS 30 course workbook bundles to train 30 colleagues at their school. Total prize value is $4,899.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.