For all educators, having the skills and confidence to handle student anxiety and trauma is more critical than ever. Do we have the tools we need to best support our students? Will we know how to help them manage anger or stress? Having the knowledge to recognize and respond to a crisis using safe intervention techniques is key.
That’s why we’re so excited that our friends at Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) are giving away one (1) course in Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® 2nd Edition Training, (NCI™), alongside thirty (30) Online Course + Participant Workbook Packages—a total value of more than $4,899! NCI™ is CPI’s cornerstone program, providing educators with the skills needed to safely de-escalate crisis situations, ensuring the Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠ of your students and fellow teachers.
What makes this training stand out?
- Learn to recognize the stages of an escalating crisis.
- Reduce staff burnout and turnover.
- Teachers earn Continuing Education Credits.
- NCI™ is fully compliant with current legislative initiatives.
How can I share what I learned with my school?
- You will officially become a CPI Certified Instructor.
- Then, you can train your fellow teachers in their NCI™ program.
- Using the Online Course + Participant Workbook Packages included in this giveaway, you can teach the NCI™ program to thirty (30) staff members in a blended format—online and in-person.
- CPI offers continuous support for our Certified Instructors with classroom materials and ongoing PD.
Here’s what school leaders and teachers are saying: