STEM-loving elementary and middle school teachers, unite! This giveaway is perfect to up your STEM game, no matter your teaching subject or grade level.
WeAreTeachers and Wonder Workshop are giving away two grand prizes with options—winner’s choice! Two winners will each choose either the awesome robotics pack for an elementary classroom OR the one for middle school learners. Each is the perfect bundle for your students to start an amazing robotics adventure.
It’s Winner’s Choice! Which Will You Choose?
The Elementary Wonder Pack: This Wonder pack option includes some of Wonder Workshop’s signature STEM products, fantastic for easing younger learners into coding and challenging them as they go. It comes with Wonder’s award-winning Dash and Dot robots, accessories, and curriculum guides. Accessories, like a Xylophone, Launcher, Building Brick Connectors, Sketch Kit, and an Accessories Kit, all help students use their imagination and problem solve. Plus, it includes a one-year subscription to Wonder’s digital Activities Library for more project ideas.
New and included for the Elementary Pack: The Gripper Building Kit (above) is an easy-to-build set of functioning arms that expand your robot’s literal reach—and potential!
The Middle School Wonder Pack: Engage your curious middle schoolers with a Cue Robot–focused classroom pack. This bundle will encourage design thinking with (2) award-winning Cue Robots and the new Gripper Building Kit. Also, notebooks for creative writing, game design, and innovation. Plus, a one-year subscription to Wonder’s digital Activities Library for more skill building for middle school students.
New and included for the Middle School Pack: The Gripper Building Kit and the new Blaster Power for Cue (above) bring the fun as a motorized projectile-launching accessories!
The creative possibilities for diving deep into classroom robotics are limitless. Dream big and learn more about Wonder Workshop’s education bundles. But first …
Enter now for a chance to win one of these amazing Wonder Workshop Classroom Packs, winner’s choice!
|Two (2) grand prize winners will each receive ONE of the following packages, of their selection:
|The Elementary School Wonder Pack includes:
(Prize valued at $695.)
- 1 Dash Robot
- 1 Dot Robot
- 1 Xylophone
- 1 Launcher
- 1 set of Building Brick Connectors
- 1 Accessory Kit (contains a bulldozer bar, tow hook, bunny ears and tail)
- 1 Sketch Kit
- 1 Gripper Building Kit
- 1 Whiteboard mat, including a set of whiteboard markers
- 1 Learn to Code Challenge Card Box Set
- 1 Learn to Code Curriculum Guide
- a 1-year subscription to Wonder Workshop's Activities Library (digital).
|The Middle School Wonder pack includes:
(Prize valued at $600.)
- 2 Cue Robots
- 1 Gripper Building Kit
- 1 Blaster Power for Cue
- 1 Creative Writing Notebook
- 1 Game Design Notebook 2
- 1 Innovation Notebook
- a 1-year subscription to Wonder Workshop's Activities Library (digital)
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Wonder Workshop is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on April 16, 2019.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website April 19, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Two (2) grand prize winners will each receive ONE of the following packages, of their selection:
- The Elementary School Wonder Pack includes: 1 Dash Robot,1 Dot Robot, 1 Xylophone, 1 Launcher, 1 set of Building Brick Connectors,1 Accessory Kit (contains a bulldozer bar, tow hook, bunny ears and tail), 1 Sketch Kit, 1 Gripper Building Kit, 1 Whiteboard mat, including a set of whiteboard markers, 1 Learn to Code Challenge Card Box Set, 1 Learn to Code Curriculum Guide, and a 1-year subscription to Wonder Workshop's Activities Library (digital). (Prize valued at $695.)
- The Middle School Wonder pack includes: 2 Cue Robots, 1 Gripper Building Kit, 1 Blaster Power for Cue, 1 Creative Writing Notebook, 1 Game Design Notebook 2, 1 Innovation Notebook, and a 1-year subscription to Wonder Workshop's Activities Library (digital). (Prize valued at $600.)
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.