Challenger Center uses virtual space-themed missions to help students bring their classroom studies to life and cultivate skills needed for future success, such as problem solving, critical thinking, communication and teamwork. Learn More>>.
Problem-solving, gathering and analyzing data, and working together are skills our students need. We can teach these skills in a fun and interactive way all while teaching our students all about Mars and the Moon.
That’s why we partnered with Challenger Center to give away virtual missions to 5 teachers!
Each virtual mission winner receives:
- 1 virtual mission
- Choice of Destination Mars (for grades 5-6) or Destination Moon (for grades 7-8).
You and your students will love going on a virtual mission whether you are in a classroom together or learning online. Students will work together to solve a problem, analyze data, and complete their virtual mission: Destination Mars or Destination Moon.
What makes these experiences really special is that students will be guided by former NASA astronaut Dorothy Metcalf-Lindenburger or Blue Origin’s Director of Advanced Concepts & Strategy Adam Wuerl.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on December 15, 2020.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by December 17, 2020
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Center is giving away a total of five (5) Virtual Missions. Selected winner can choose from Destination Mars (for grades 5-6) or Destination Moon (for grades 7-8). Missions will be awarded to five (5) teachers, one mission per teacher. Each mission must be completed within the 2020-21 school year on a mutually agreed upon date between the Flight Director and the teacher/school. Winners must select Destination Mars or Destination Moon, Challenger Center’s other program offerings are not included in giveaway. Missions valued at $150 each..
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.