Making project-based learning a reality takes time—a teacher’s most precious commodity. That’s where Blue Apple comes in. We do the heavy lifting in the planning, so you can do what you do best … teach!
Looking for a way to simplify project-based learning so you can finally try it? If so, this Blue Apple project giveaway is for you!
These classroom projects help teachers introduce real-world problems that kids must solve, plus they’re easily adaptable for grades 3–8, meet cross-curricular standards, and come with everything you’ll need.
Here’s the Blue Apple project giveaway scoop:
Forty winners will each choose the project that works best for their students. Maybe you want to explore the effectiveness of disinfectants in fighting germs or conduct an energy audit of your school where students design, test, and refine solutions to reduce energy consumption. There are so many neat projects to choose from!
With each Blue Apple kit, you’ll get:
- Instant lifetime access to online resources and a snail mail box of supplies shipped to your door—think petri dishes, stickers, and card stock
- Videos and contact information for topic experts
- Real-world-connection projects aligned to cross-curricular content standards
- Opportunities to connect with other classrooms doing the same project (how cool?!)
- Practical instructional strategies for you to use beyond the project
- Access to a project coach for 1 full year!
Perhaps the best part about this giveaway is that every one of the Blue Apple projects can make the world a better place, with topics on real, important issues. Take a look at all the options and enter to win by clicking the button below. Good luck!
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 1, 2020.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 6, 2020.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Forty (40) winners will each receive a prize package ($125 value) that includes:
- Engaging lessons designed to make learning memorable, meaningful, and fun
- PBL Supports such as: real-world connections, collaboration options, cross-curricular content, and just-in-time professional development
- Time-saving links to dozens of curated online resources
- Kit of supplies that bring your project to life
- Access to a Project Coach to ask questions and share ideas... you're never alone!
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.