Sometimes, classwork feels like a race among students, doesn’t it? They want to get through it quickly so they can move on to the next task. We feel your pain. So we created a poster to remind your students of the questions they should ask themselves before they say they’re done. It can serve as a handy checklist for turning in work.
1. Is my name on it?
This might be the most important question on the list.
2. Can I say this is my best effort?
Challenge your students to give their best every time.
3. Did I follow all the directions?
This one is so essential. All directions must be followed!
4. Is it neat and organized?
If not, it’s time to straighten it up.
5. Did I double-check everything?
We all need to look back at our work.
6. Did I do the bare minimum?
Get your students to go that extra mile.
7. Is there anything I can improve?
This is a great final question they should ask before they turn in their work.