What pairs perfectly with cake, ice cream, and presents? Jokes, of course! Every kid (and adult) loves a good birthday celebration. Know a kid with a birthday coming up? Perhaps a budding comedian? These birthday jokes for kids will definitely help get their special day off on the right foot.
1. What does a clam do on its birthday?
2. What does a monster eat on its birthday?
I scream cake.
3. Why was the birthday cake hard as a rock?
It was a marble cake.
4. What do you say to a kangaroo on its birthday?
5. Why was the birthday cake sad?
It’s in tiers.
6. What kind of birthday cake do they serve in heaven?
Angel food cake.
7. Why don’t kids remember their past birthdays?
They’re too focused on the “present.”
8. Why was the soccer player sad on his birthday?
Someone gave him a red card.
9. Why do cats love birthdays?
They love to purrty.
10. How do you know if a donut is bored at a birthday party?
It looks glazed over.
11. What type of music scares birthday balloons?
12. What happens when no one comes to your birthday party?
You can have your cake and eat it too.
13. Why didn’t the teddy bear want birthday cake?
It was stuffed.
14. Why were the birthday balloons in the bathroom?
There was a birthday potty!
15. Where do you find a birthday gift for a cat?
16. What did the ocean say to the birthday boy?
Nothing, it just waved.
17. What did one pea say to the other pea on its birthday?
18. What is Elsa’s favorite birthday cake?
One with icing.
19. What do you always get on your birthday?
Another year older.
20. What don’t kangaroos like about birthdays?
They only get to celebrate them in leap years.
21. Why did the robber break into the bakery?
He heard the cakes were rich.
22. Why did the student eat his homework on his birthday?
He heard it was a piece of cake.
23. What does every birthday end with?
The letter y.
24. What do cakes have in common with baseball teams?
They both need a good batter.
25. Why do candles always go on top of a birthday cake?
Because it would be too hard to light them from the bottom.
26. What did the tiger say to her cub on his birthday?
It’s roar birthday.
27. What do you give a 3,000-pound rhino for its birthday?
I don’t know, but you better hope they like it.
28. Why did the child hit their cake with a hammer?
It was pound cake.
29. What did the birthday cake say to the Hoodsies?
30. How do cats bake birthday cakes?
31. Why don’t owls give each other birthday presents?
They don’t give a hoot.
32. What goes up and never comes down on your birthday?
33. What do statistics show about people who have the most birthdays?
They live the longest.
34. What kind of birthday cake did Peter Pan want?
A pan cake.
35. What did the cheese say to the other cheese on its birthday?
You feta have a gouda birthday.
36. What do you say to a female sheep on her birthday?
Happy birthday to ewe.
37. Why did the girl put her cake in the freezer?
She wanted to ice it.
38. What did the ice cream say to the grumpy birthday cake?
What’s eating you?
39. What kind of cake should you eat on your birthday if you are tired?
40. Which year is your birthday?
Want more jokes for kids? We’ve got school jokes, math jokes, history jokes, science jokes, grammar jokes, and music jokes.
And be sure to subscribe to our newsletters for even more humor articles!