Add a little festive flair to your notes and journaling with our free printable spring writing paper! This adorable set includes flowers, the sun, birds, and butterflies! Plus, get our list of 10 spring writing prompts below.
Just submit your email here to get your free spring writing paper. Print it on white paper or use winter colors for a special touch.
Spring writing prompts for grades K–8:
- What is your favorite part about spring?
- Does spring happen at the same time around the world? Explain your reasoning.
- Go on a nature walk and write a poem about something you see that you wouldn’t see at any other time of year.
- What are some things you can only do during spring that you can’t during any other season of the year?
- Think about last spring. How was your life different? How was it the same?
- Spring is a time for new beginnings. What is something new you want to try?
- Spring cleaning is a time that we recycle or dispose of things we don’t need. Think of three things you might want to dispose of and why.
- What vegetables would you plant in a garden and what meals would you make with them?
- Spring is a time for caterpillars to turn into butterflies. What would you morph into if you could?
- Imagine you are an ant in a park. Describe kids playing or the food at a picnic!