Rosetta Stone's Emergent Bilingual Educators of the Year Contest will honor ten outstanding ELL teachers across the nation with cash prizes and the brand new Rosetta Stone English for Education program. Learn more>>
Right now the incredible efforts of teachers are shining more brightly than ever. Rosetta Stone wants to highlight those bright lights, which is why they’ve launched their Emergent Bilingual Educators of the Year Contest . Rosetta Stone is looking for the top 10 K-12 ELL teachers across the country who are truly making a difference for their students and in their communities. Here’s how it works:
- Top 10 will receive a Rosetta Stone® English for Education license for their entire school for one semester
- Two runners-up will receive a $5,000 grant donation to their school’s ELL program
- One grand prize winner will receive a $10,000 grant donation to their school’s ELL program
- By July 30, complete the entry form and submit an 800-word essay on why you (or the person you are nominating) deserve to be named an Emergent Bilingual Educator of the Year based on:
- How you are making a difference in the lives of emergent bilingual students
- How the grant donation would impact English language learning in your school and/or classroom
- Judges will evaluate and score the entries to determine the finalists by Aug. 24. Finalists will be notified by phone or email.
- Finalist entries will be posted on the contest website.
- The 10 finalists with the highest scores will be named the winners and notified by phone or email on Oct. 5.
Do you or someone you know deserve to be an Emergent Bilingual Educator of the Year? Enter this Rosetta Stone contest now!
Enter The Rosetta Stone Emergent Bilingual Educator of the Year Contest
Rules and Regulations (Abbreviated)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Not open to the general public. The Emergent Bilingual Educators of the Year Contest begins on May 4, 2020, and ends on July 30, 2020. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 21 and older who are currently employed at an eligible K-12 public or private school or school district located in the U.S. Prizes will be awarded to the winning educator’s school of employment. Sponsor: Rosetta Stone Ltd., 1621 N. Kent Street, Suite 1200, Arlington, VA 22209, U.S.A.