Teacher Appreciation Week is coming! To get you in the spirit, here are 20 gifts to teachers that are too good not to share.
1. Farm fresh eggs really do taste better than the store-bought ones.
2. PJ day should be a weekly thing.
3. It’s possible the kids (and parents) might totally get you.
4. Spa day? Yes, please!
Yes, I'll take slippers. Yes, I'll take a lavender-scented warm neck pillow. Yes, I'll relax in the silent Tranquility Room in front of the fire. Yes, I'll have an amazing massage. Thank you, Monica Rosenstein, for this amazing gift from 3 years ago! I'm sorry it took me so long to use it! #bestteachergiftever #voeparentsarethebest #trellis #summer2015 #staycation
5. Cheering on your local sports team is way more fun with a student.
6. Student-made artwork is the best.
7. Teachers can almost live on Nutella.
8. Major points for the diversity in this gift!
9. Because he really would buy you a Porsche if his parents would only increase his allowance.
There was a sweet little boy in my class this year. He is just over 3 years of age and obsessed with cars. He knows all makes and models of cars just by watching them drive by. As we got closer, he promised to buy me a Porsche (he promised other teachers various other cars as well). So, for an end of the year gift I got this from his family. He held up his end of the bargain, needless to say I was slightly disappointed in its size and functional ability. 😂😂 #Ilovemyjob #bestteachergiftever #myporche
10. Forget unicorns and umpires. U is for Ukulele.
11. Is it a coincidence that May the 4th lands in the middle of Teacher Appreciation Week? We think not.
12. Forget chocolates and apples. Venison is the way to a teacher’s heart.
13. Because everyone looks good in clay.
I lead a pretty charmed life – and I am grateful!! Here is one reason why : I got my very own, one-of-a-kind personalized claymation figure of myself created by the one and only, the unbelievable talented, the future of all claymation movies etc., 5 year old claymation artist, Henrik! @onemoremushroom This is a treasure beyond description! And I LOVE my stylin' outfit and my succulent!!! #bestteachergiftever #claymation #kidsareamazing #ilovebeingateacher
14. Because it is funny and fitting (and mostly true).
15. When your kids work hard at something together, it is a beautiful thing.
16. Because real apples don’t quite have the caffeine equivalent to coffee.
17. Because we all know it is true, but one kid finally made it official.
18. Who has time to teach and go to the gym? Luckily it’s an all-encompassing career.
19. If it were, everyone would be teachers!
20. Because sometimes all teachers want is a gift card and some flowers. Seriously.
What’s the best teacher gift that you’ve ever received?