San Francisco area teachers!
You’re invited to a special half-day professional development session, sponsored by the PwC Charitable Foundation, dedicated to teaching financial literacy in grades 3–12.
In this seminar, you’ll explore innovative techniques for teaching personal finance skills using the free and fun Earn Your Future™ Digital Lab. Through the Digital Lab, students engage with financial literacy concepts through innovative self-paced modules featuring custom videos, animations, and interactive activities.
Learn how the Earn Your Future™ Digital Lab can help your students understand:
- Planning and money management
- Saving and investing
- Home buying
- Income and careers
- Risk and insurance
- Planning for college
- And the stock market!
The first 50 teachers to register and attend will receive a $75 “mini grant” for classroom supplies.
Please join us! Earn Your Future™ Digital Lab: Transforming financial literacy in the classroom:
- What: Hands-on workshops where you will be able to explore the Earn Your Future™ Digital Lab and learn how to integrate it in your classroom.
- When: Saturday, March 10 from 8:30am–1:30pm. Breakfast and registration begin at 8:30am, and the program begins promptly at 9am.
- Where: Three Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111
- Who: Educators in grades 3-12 from San Francisco-area schools.
- What to bring: Yourself and a personal laptop or tablet. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Questions or concerns? Please email Ana Mittal at email@example.com
Learn more about the Earn Your Future™ Digital Lab—watch the video:
*Educators who attend the entire seminar will receive a certificate of completion. Participants will then need to contact their state Departments of Education and/or school districts to receive credit approval. The PwC Charitable Foundation will not be responsible for following up on professional-development accreditation.