It’s Free App Friday and today’s featured free app is Happy Geese. This iPad app is designed especially for children with special needs. Happy Geese includes simplified versions of the classic board games Snakes & Ladders and The Game of the Goose. Easily configure the game boards with features most suited to your children and various levels of difficulty.
This creative app includes visual hints, dice with colors, shapes, letters and numbers, great animations, and other elements that allow parents and educators to adapt the game to every child’s abilities. It also has has a clutter-free design that eliminates unnecessary distractions.
- Highly customizable boards allow you to adapt the games to the abilities of every child.
- In each game, select from two boards with different levels of difficulty. Additional boards are available through in-app purchase.
- Seven different dice with colors, shapes, letters and numbers.
- 24 game chips with cute figures of people or animals.
- Create custom chips with your own pictures.
- Enable or disable snakes, ladders, geese and bridges in each round.
- Enable help with turns to help your child see what to do next.
- “King of the Game” mode allows you to choose in advance who will win the round (and helps you avoid disappointments at sensitive times 🙂
- Up to four players per round.
- No ads.
Download Happy Geese today.
Unfortunately the Happy Geese app is not available on Google Play. If you are looking for Android apps, be sure you visit Amazon for their daily free app and don’t miss the top-selling FREE Education Apps available on Google Play.