Are you ready for another year of lightbulb moments, connections, and learning? So are we!
That’s why we were delighted when our friends at Wonder Workshop offered to give two of our lucky readers a prize package that’s sure to power up STEM learning at their school.
The best part? The WINNERS get to choose between two amazing prize options:
The Elementary Wonder Pack: Comes with Wonder’s award-winning Dash and Dot robots, accessories, and curriculum guides. Accessories, like a Xylophone, Launcher, Building Brick Connectors, Sketch Kit, and an Accessories Kit, all help students use their imagination and problem solve. Plus, it includes a one-year subscription to Wonder’s digital Activities Library for more project ideas.
New and included in the Elementary Pack: The Gripper Building Kit (above) is an easy-to-build set of functioning arms that expand your robot’s literal reach—and potential!
The Middle School Wonder Pack: This bundle will encourage design thinking with its (2) award-winning Cue Robots and the new Gripper Building Kit. Also, notebooks for creative writing, game design, and innovation. Plus, a one-year subscription to Wonder’s digital Activities Library for more skill building for middle school students.
New and included for the Middle School Pack: The Gripper Building Kit and the new Blaster Power for Cue (above) bring the fun as a motorized projectile-launching accessories!
- Prize Package(s)
- 1 Dash Robot
- 1 Dot Robot
- 1 Xylophone
- 1 Launcher
- 1 set of Building Brick Connectors
- 1 Accessory Kit (contains a bulldozer bar, tow hook, bunny ears and tail)
- 1 Sketch Kit
- 1 Gripper Building Kit
- 1 Whiteboard mat, including a set of whiteboard markers
- 1 Learn to Code Challenge Card Box Set
- 1 Learn to Code Curriculum Guide
- a 1-year subscription to Wonder Workshop's Activities Library (digital).
- 2 Cue Robots
- 1 Gripper Building Kit
- 1 Blaster Power for Cue
- 1 Creative Writing Notebook
- 1 Game Design Notebook 2
- 1 Innovation Notebook
- a 1-year subscription to Wonder Workshop's Activities Library (digital)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on August 14, 2019.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website August 20, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Two winners each will get to choose from an Elementary Pack or a Middle School pack. Elementary pack includes 1 Wonder Pack, 1 Sketch Kit, 1 Gripper Building Kit, 1 Whiteboard mat, 1 Whiteboard market refill kit, 1 Learn to Code Challenge Card box set, 1 Learn to Code Curriculum Gide and 1 -year subscription to the Activities Library. Value is $664.95. The Middle School kit includes 2 Cue Robots, 1 Gripper Building Kit, 1 Blaster Power for Cue, 1 3 Notebooks, and a 1 year subscription to the Activities Library. Value is $600.95.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.