REGISTER: Teachers register for FREE!
WATCH: Learn how MobyMax helps students learn twice as fast, gaining one full grade level in just 40 hours of use.
LEARN MORE: MobyMax unlocks the power of personalized learning to help students learn twice as fast. MobyMax automatically identifies student skill gaps in all K–8 subjects with find-and-fix technology. MobyMax is helping more than 15 million students and is used in more than half of all K–8 schools in the United States.
Win a Dream Classroom Library AND a $500 Amazon Gift Card to Shop for Books!
Creating a cozy reading space in your classroom boosts imagination and gives your students a special place to read and learn. To help you design this space, we’re giving away a bundle of goodies that will transform your classroom library into an innovative retreat. Two lucky winners will receive a MobyMax tablet, a $500 Amazon gift card that you can use to buy classroom books, and a rug and two beanbag chairs to create a comfy reading area.
Learn more about why teachers love MobyMax in this quick video.
Giveaway Prize Packages:
Two (2) grand-prize winners will each receive a $500 Amazon gift card, a soft rug, two beanbag chairs, a MobyMax tablet, and MobyMax Pro license (total value $900).
Five (5) runners-up will each win a MobyMax tablet (value of $69).
Everyone who enters our giveaway automatically gets a subscription to the free version of MobyMax, so you can try it out right away!
Entry Period Over
Check back for our winners!
Contest ends: May 23, 2016
Winners announced: May 25, 2016
See official rules here.
Grand Prize Winners:
- Prize Package(s)
No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and MobyMax is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 23, 2016.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by May 25, 2016.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Two (2) grand-prize winners will each receive a $500 Amazon gift card to purchase classroom books, a reading-corner rug, two beanbag chairs, a MobyMax tablet, and a MobyMax PRO license, total value $900. Five (5) runners-up each win a MobyMax tablet (valued at $69 each). All entrants automatically receive MobyMax registration.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.