Step up your teaching game with a brand-new library of professional development books—all preloaded on a Kindle Paperwhite e-reader. Read in more places and enjoy the best e-reader in the world. The grand prize winner also gets a $300 Amazon gift card to use to buy even more professional development books or other resources for their classroom.
Each Kindle comes preloaded with the following titles, which were hand-selected by professors who teach in the University of San Diego’s fully online, top-ranked master of education degree program:
- Teaching for Inclusion: Eight Principles for Effective and Equitable Practice by Srikala Nariaian
- Teach Like a Pirate by Dave Burgess
- Blended: Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools by Michael B. Horn and Heather Staker
- Professional Capital by Andy Hargraves and Michael Fullan
- Making Thinking Visible by Ritchart, Church, and Morrison
Bonus: Everyone who enters will receive a free copy of A Career Advancement Guide for Educators, an e-book from the University of San Diego. Just be sure to check the box on your entry form.
- Prize Package(s)
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive a Kindle Paperwhite eReader preloaded with five (5) professional development books for teachers plus a $300 Amazon gift card. (Grand prize valued at $540.)
- Nine (9) runner-up winners will each receive a Kindle Paperwhite E-reader preloaded with five (5) professional development books for teachers. (Runner-up prizes valued at $240 each.)
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and University of San Diego is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.|
|Entry Rules and Agreements
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
|General Program and Rules & Terms