This giveaway is HUGE! In celebration of Teacher Created Materials’ 40th anniversary, they’re giving away a total of $30,000 in prizes to 40 teachers!
In-Class Field Trip Experience
If you’re the grand-prize winner, you’ll win the Classroom Library (see below), a $100 gift card, AND you can choose from a selection of 20+ In-Class Field Trip Experiences for grades K–6. Teacher Created Materials arranges to have a team come to your classroom with books for each student plus all the supplies needed for a hands-on experience.
Sample In-Class Field Trip Experiences:
- How to Make Robots: Students make their own robots—that they can keep! Everyone receives a copy of the reader STEM Robots.
- How to Make Chocolate: Students make chocolate, mold it, and then eat it! Everyone receives a copy of the reader Make It: Chocolate.
$100 Gift Card to Teacher Created Materials
The grand-prize winner plus 9 lucky runners-up will each receive a $100 Teacher Created Materials gift card to buy books and resources for their classrooms.
Library of 90+ Fiction and Nonfiction Books
All 40 winners (including the grand-prize winner and the 9 runners-up), will each receive a Grade-Level Collection of 90+ books for the grade of their choice (K–5).
The collection includes:
- 90 Fiction and Nonfiction Titles (15 titles, 6 copies each) with corresponding lesson plans
- 1 Management and Assessment Guide
- 1 Professional Development Resource (Creating Strategic Readers)
|One (1) lucky grand-prize winner will receive one (1) Teacher Created Materials In-Class Field Trip Experience of their choice for the 2018–2019 school year, including books, supplies, and a team to implement the activities, plus the grade-level collection of books and the $100 Teacher Created Materials gift card too! (Valued between $1,000 and $3,900.)
|Nine (9) educators will each win a $100 Teacher Created Materials gift card plus one (1) Grade-Level Collection of books for the grade of their choice (K–5). (Valued between $600 and $900.)
|Thirty (30) educators will each win one (1) Grade-Level Collection of books for the grade of their choice (K–5). (Valued between $500 and $800.)
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Teacher Created Materials is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 31, 2018.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by June 5, 2018.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Thirty (30) educators will each win one (1) Grade-Level Collection of books for the grade of their choice (K–5) (value: $500–$800); nine (9) educators will each win a $100 Teacher Created Materials gift card plus one (1) Grade-Level Collection of books for the grade of their choice (K–5) (value: $600-$900); one (1) lucky grand-prize winner will receive one (1) Teacher Created Materials In-Class Field Trip Experience of their choice for the 2018–2019 school year, including books, supplies, and a team to implement the activities, plus the grade-level collection of books and the $100 Teacher Created Materials gift card too! (value: $1,000 - $3,900).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.