This giveaway is HUGE! In celebration of Teacher Created Materials’ 40th anniversary, they’re giving away a total of $30,000 in prizes to 40 teachers!
In-Class Field Trip Experience
If you’re the grand-prize winner, you’ll win the Classroom Library (see below), a $100 gift card, AND you can choose from a selection of 20+ In-Class Field Trip Experiences for grades K–6. Teacher Created Materials arranges to have a team come to your classroom with books for each student plus all the supplies needed for a hands-on experience.
Sample In-Class Field Trip Experiences:
- How to Make Robots: Students make their own robots—that they can keep! Everyone receives a copy of the reader STEM Robots.
- How to Make Chocolate: Students make chocolate, mold it, and then eat it! Everyone receives a copy of the reader Make It: Chocolate.
$100 Gift Card to Teacher Created Materials
The grand-prize winner plus 9 lucky runners-up will each receive a $100 Teacher Created Materials gift card to buy books and resources for their classrooms.
Library of 90+ Fiction and Nonfiction Books
All 40 winners (including the grand-prize winner and the 9 runners-up), will each receive a Grade-Level Collection of 90+ books for the grade of their choice (K–5).
The collection includes:
- 90 Fiction and Nonfiction Titles (15 titles, 6 copies each) with corresponding lesson plans
- 1 Management and Assessment Guide
- 1 Professional Development Resource (Creating Strategic Readers)