Brought to you by Carnegie Learning
Carnegie Learning is the only math publisher that uses cognitive science as the cornerstone of its instructional design. With print and digital textbooks, adaptive software and professional development, we help students succeed in math, creating a gateway to graduation and preparing them for 21st-century careers.
Math Teachers: Want to up your math-teaching game—and maybe get in a little vacation at the same time? We’re giving away a trip to Orlando, Florida, for Carnegie Learning’s Teaching Excellence Institute (TEI) from June 28 to July 1, 2016.
This is one of our biggest giveaways ever—and it’s just for middle and high school math teachers and leaders! If you’re the grand-prize winner, you’ll score registration to the conference plus free hotel accommodations and up to $450 for airfare.
Learn more about TEI, including the agenda and workshop options, here.
Bonus: Even if you don’t win the grand prize, you’ll get a promo code for $50 off registration just for entering!
Giveaway Prize Packages:
One (1) lucky teacher receives a trip to Orlando, Florida, to attend Carnegie Learning’s Teaching Excellence Institute from June 28 to July 1, 2016. Prize package includes free conference registration, up to $450 for airfare, and hotel accommodations for one person (total prize value is approximately $3,000). See our Winner!
Congrats to our winner!
Contest ends: May 25, 2016
Winners announced: May 30, 2016
See official rules here.
Debra Stringer, TN
- Prize Package(s)
No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as a middle school or high school math teacher or math administrator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Carnegie Learning is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. on May 25, 2016, Central Time.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by May 30, 2016.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One winner receives conference registration, up to $450 toward airfare and hotel accommodations for the Teaching Institute by Carnegie Learning, June 28-July 1, 2016 in Orlando, Florida. Winner will be required to submit receipts for above items to be reimbursed. Prize is valued at approximately $3,000.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.