Brought to you by Routledge Eye On Education
Routledge Eye On Education publishes practical books for busy teachers, administrators, and other educators on a variety of subjects including professional development, educational leadership, school improvement, student assessment, data analysis, teaching skills, and other education topics. Find out more!
Win a PD Library – Get Answers to Your Toughest Teaching Questions
Parent phone calls, meetings and conferences can be the most challenging (and time consuming!) parts of teaching. But inDealing With Difficult Parents, Todd Whitaker offers some simple techniques you can use to improve your parent communication and strengthen classroom community. That’s why we’re giving away free copies to 25 lucky teachers!
Even better: one grand-prize winner will also win an entire library of Todd Whitaker’s most popular professional-development books, including his classic, What Great Teachers Do Differently.
Enter for your chance to win! âž™
Twenty-five (25) winners will each receive one (1) copy of Todd Whitaker’s new book, Dealing with Difficult Parents.
One (1) grand prize winner will receive an entire library of Todd Whitaker’s most popular professional-development books, including his classic, What Great Teachers Do Differently, as well as his newest title. Contest ends: November 1, 2015
Winners announced: November 6, 2015
See official rules here.
Grand Prize Winner:
Kathy Carveiro, KALAHEO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, KALAHEO, HI
Nancy Arroyo, GRACIANO GOMEZ, CA
Lisa Chadd, NEW MARKET ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, CRAWFORDSVLLE, IN
Nancy Dilley, MINNEOTA PUBLIC SCHOOLS, MINNEOTA, MN
Aly Eschler, TRAILBLAZER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, COLORADO SPGS, CO
Tracy Fox, CUMMINGS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, MEMPHIS, TN
Ellie Gifford, PECATONICA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, HOLLANDALE, WI
Anita Grauer, ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL SCH, BALTIMORE, MD
Cassandra Greene, ROGERS HIGH SCHOOL, ROGERS, AR
Kerinan Greene, ST PAUL SCHOOL, WESTERVILLE, OH
Nick Grimshaw, LAWTON C JOHNSON SUMMIT MS, SUMMIT, NJ
Pam Kallmyer, ST COLUMBAN SCHOOL, LOVELAND, OH
Christy Lawson, WEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, MORRISTOWN, TN
Kayla Leitschuh, PRAIRIE CENTRAL JR HIGH SCHOOL, FORREST, IL
Amber Maddox, BENNETT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, WOLFFORTH, TX
Pamela Marks, GATEWAY MATH & SCIENCE PREP, SAINT LOUIS, MO
Lynette Miller, DAYSPRING CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, GREELEY, CO
Amy Paolini, ROOSEVELT, BINGHAMTON, NY
Raylene Peters, KAILUA HIGH SCHOOL, KAILUA, HI
Nadia Reese, INTERNATIONAL CMTY CHARTER SCH, DECATUR, GA
Andrea Selig, TX
Cailen Stuebe, LAKEVIEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, TROPHY CLUB, TX
Whitney Wilde, BRUSH CREEK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, MARSHALL, NC
Jill Wilkins, LOVEJOY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, ALLEN, TX
Lisa Wireman, JOHNSON CO MIDDLE SCHOOL, PAINTSVILLE, KY
- Prize Package(s)
FINAL RULES FOR Routledge Todd Whitaker Professional Development Library Giveaway
No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) are currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Routledge is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers (administrator) or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families, and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. on November 1, 2015 Central Standard Time.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by November 6, 2015.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Twenty-five (25) winners will each receive copy of Todd Whitaker’s new book, Dealing with Difficult Parents. One (1) grand prize winner will win an entire library of Todd Whitaker’s most popular professional-development books, including his classic, What Great Teachers Do Differently.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received.
General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- This Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law.