For over 60 years, teachers and parents have counted on Lakeshore for high-quality educational products that get kids excited about learning. Our unique and exclusive products are all designed by teachers to make education part of children’s daily lives—as kids explore their world, make hands-on discoveries and develop a love of learning. From games and crafts to science kits and building projects, we offer tons of products that capture the magic of childhood!
How is it already time to think about classroom decorating and supplies for back-to-school? So many big ideas but never enough money. Until now! With our $300 gift card giveaway (plus $100 for two runners-up!) you could make your decorating dreams come true. And you can use it in Lakeshore stores or online!
Here are the top five things that this WeAreTeachers editor (and former primary teacher) has on her list:
—Get kids ready to learn!
Dream big! What would you choose for your kids?
Giveaway Prize Packages:
<!–View Prize Details–>
One (1) teacher will win a $300 Lakeshore gift card.
Two (2) teachers will each receive a $100 Lakeshore gift card.
Enter to Win!
Enter for your chance to win!
Prize detail copy Contest ends: Sept 6, 2016
Winners announced: Sept 9, 2016
See official rules here.
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. on September 6, 2016, Central Time..
- Entrants must follow the online entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by September 9, 2016.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One Grand Prize Winner Receives a $300 Lakeshore Learning gift card for use in store or online. Two Runners-up each receive a $100 Lakeshore Learning gift card.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.